Monday, February 27, 2012

Another 2012 Reading Challenge: the A - Z Book Challenge



Another 2012 Reading Challenge I plan to participate in: the A - Z Book Challenge 2012, hosted at Babies, Books, & Signs.
 
This is the only challenge I plan to sign up for with such stringent criteria: 26 books, one for each letter of the alphabet. I don't know for sure I can finish it. But, it will be fun to try. And I have lots of ideas.

I am going to list all the letters and add titles as I read them (mostly).

A:  The Affair of the Mutilated Mink by James Anderson
B:  Bluffing Mr. Churchill by John Lawton
C:  The Company of Strangers by Robert Wilson
D:  Do One Thing Different by Bill O'Hanlon
E:  An Empty Death by Laura Wilson
F:  A Fall from Grace by Robert Barnard
G:  Green for Danger by Christianna Brand
H:  Heads You Lose by Christianna Brand 
I:   In the Woods by Tana French
J:  The Judas Sheep by Stuart Pawson
K:  Kindness Goes Unpunished by Craig Johnson
L:  The Light of Day by Eric Ambler
M: Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
N: Nero Wolfe of West Thirty-fifth Street by William S. Baring-Gould
O: The One from the Other by Philip Kerr
P:  Political Suicide by Robert Barnard
Q:  A Quiet Flame by Philip Kerr
R:  The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
S:  Second Violin by John Lawton
T:   The Thief Who Couldn't Sleep by Lawrence Block
U:  Under World by Reginald Hill
V:  The Vault by Ruth Rendell
W: Winter by Len Deighton
X:   XPD by Len Deighton
Y:   The Yiddish Policemen's Union by Michael Chabon
Z:   Zombies of the Gene Pool by Sharon McCrumb

No comments: