Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Spring Challenge

I have been meaning to join this challenge for a couple of weeks now. It is a shorter challenge, only for the months of Spring (actually, the days of Spring, March 20th – June 19th).


There are several versions of this challenge... see the rules and sign up here.

I am choosing the option:
a. Read books where the first word in the title begins with each letter in the word SPRING.

At this point I have already read three of the books I need to finish the challenge and I know which ones I will probably read for the rest. Right now I am actually reading In the Woods by Tana French for this challenge, so I thought I should go ahead and sign up.

Second Violin
Political Suicide
Redbreast, The
In the Woods
Nero Wolfe of West Thirty-fifth Street
Green for Danger


Links to reviews:
  1. Green for Danger by Christianna Brand (read March 22, 2012)
  2. Second Violin by John Lawton (read April 4, 2012)
  3. The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo (read April 8, 2012)
  4. In the Woods by Tana French (read May 1, 2012)
  5. Political Suicide by Robert Barnard (read May 12, 2012)
  6. Nero Wolfe of West Thirty-fifth Street by William S. Baring-Gould (read May 28, 2012)
Completion of Challenge: I completed this challenge on May 28, 2012, when I finished reading Nero Wolfe of West Thirty-fifth Street.

No comments: